To book an event or make an enquiry please contact Aisling White on email@example.com or call Direct on: +353 53 9163526
The auditorium of the National Opera House, also known as O'Reilly Theatre is home to the world famous Wexford Festival Opera.
Recent productions on the stage of the National Opera House include Abbey Theatre on Tour The Plough and the Stars, Wide Open Opera The Barber of Seville, Wexford Festival Opera, New York Polyphony, National Symphony Orchestra, Jimmy Carr, Paul Heaton & Jackie Abbott (Beautiful South) Des Bishop, Royal Moscow Ballet, Abbey Theatre on Tour Sive.
AUDITORIUM OF THE NATIONAL OPERA HOUSE - O'REILLY THEATRE
The main auditorium of the National Opera House has a seating capacity of 771 (Using 2 Forestages/Full Pit – 6m advance), 827 Seats (Using 1 Forestage – 3m advance) and 855 seats (Full capaciy – no Forestages). The auditorium layout is a stall and two tiers arrangement. The highlight of the auditorium, visually, is the American Black Walnut lining.
BLACKBOX THEATRE - THE JEROME HYNES THEATRE
For a more intimate space, the Jerome Hynes Theatre is a black box theatre that offers great versatility. The total seating capacity of this theatre is 172, and the seats are retractable (excluding a small number in the balcony).
- National Opera House offers an online booking facility as well as the option of booking tickets through all the usual methods
- Additional, smaller areas in the building suitable for small recitals, readings or lectures
- Two large bars, three smaller bars and ample foyer space
- Green Room area for the cast to relax with tea/coffee making facilities, fridge/microwave/dishwasher
- O’Reilly Theatre acoustically designed to require no amplification. Classical music, dramas, opera and lectures have been performed on the Wexford Opera House stage without amplification.
- Dual Orchestra Pit lift enabling a larger stage when lifted, an orchestra pit when lowered, or a small stage enclosed within the auditorium for smaller productions.
Those interested in touring to, or theatre hire at the National Opera House should contact Aisling White, Head of Operations on +353 5391 65326 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view our logo here. Please contact our marketing manager Tracy Ryan in relation to logo requirements in terms of format and size required (JPEG, EPS). Please note that all National Opera House logo placement and branding on your collateral needs to be signed off by the National Opera House team. You can view our Brand Identity Guidelines here.