The O’Reilly Theatre has a seating capacity of 855 seats theatre style (full capacity – no forestages) and 771 (full capacity – two forestages). The auditorium layout is a stall and two tiers arrangement and the highlight of the auditorium, visually, is the American Black Walnut lining. It is acoustically designed to require no amplification. Opera, as well as classical music, theatre and lectures have been performed on the National Opera House stage without amplification.
For a more intimate space, The Jerome Hynes Theatre is a black box theatre that offers great versatility. The total seating capacity of this theatre is 172, and the seats are retractable (excluding a small number in the balcony).
Relax in one of the National Opera House bars, serving a range of wines, spirits, champagnes and minerals, as well as tea, coffee and refreshments. Pre-order your drinks/refreshments at any of our bars to save time and enjoy your refreshments without rushing.
VIP rooms are available for hire during any National Opera House performance for private hospitality events. Enjoy your own private interval reception in the National Opera House Founders Room, with full bar facilities. Open bar facilities can be arranged with settlement post performance for any group of 10.
- Unique conference facilities for up to 855 delegates theatre style.
- Mid-size space for up to 172 theatre style.
- Dedicated ultra fast 150MB fibre optic broadband connection, available throughout the National Opera House via our Cisco wireless solution.
- All breakout rooms have plasma screens, network access points and wireless connectivity
- Numerous meeting rooms and smaller areas in the building suitable for breakout meetings and sessions.
- Two large bars, two smaller bars and ample foyer space.
- Café/restaurant and catering facilities on site.
- Fully functioning stages with full production, lighting and sound facilities.
- Private backstage tours available for delegates.
Get in Touch
Contact Aisling White
+353 (0)53 9163526