Dance and music lovers are in for a treat with this unique show, created by “Sandstorm” Bellydance troupe.
Inspired by Egyptian, Indian, Arabic, Tribal and Fuzion dance styles and music, you will journey into the Orient and witness its dynamic rhythms and enriching styles in beautiful group sequences and solo performances using the sword, veil and wings, tastefully designed to present Bellydance as a true art form and raise its profile.
This spectacular night of entertainment will also feature a great variety of guest soloists and dance schools from County Wexford and beyond to showcase a cross section of other genres of dance to include: Aerial Dance, Ballet, Swing, Urban, Street, Latin & Ballroom, Irish, Salsa & Contemporary.
Featured guests include:
- The Ballet Academy (Wexford),
- Urban Funk (Enniscorthy),
- South East Salsa (Gorey)
- Sullivan Academy of Irish Dancing (Wexford)
- Martina Leacy Dance Academy (Enniscorthy/Wexford)
- Wexford School of Ballet Contemporary Dance Group (Sorcha O’ Connor)
- Stacey McPartlin and Polaris Dance Troupe (Tribal Fusion Bellydance - Dublin)
(Plus experienced social swing dancers from Dublin.)
- Laura Maria Gil
- Laura Larkin
- Stacey McPartlin
- Shelley Smith (Winner of Miss Bellydance Ireland) and Fadi Hatoum playing live on Tabla,
- Shona O' Connor
- Saoirse Doyle
- Danielle Reck - Aerial Dance Performer
This memorable show is designed to delight people of all ages.
Duration: 1 hour 45 mins (plus 15 min. interval)