Music pioneer? Comedy lover? Opera buff? Theatrical aficionado? Dance mover and shaker? Our new House Club has something for everyone!
Enjoy Priority Booking, backstage access, free tickets and some surprises with our new House Club membership!
Although consistently delivering a range of diverse and exciting programming, the National Opera House remains almost entirely dependent on box-office sales, donations, and voluntary commitment in order to continue to operate. As a House Club Member, you'll be directly supporting the arts and ensuring we can continue to bring the best music, comedy, dance, opera and theatre for all ages and tastes.
When joining the House Club, your membership directly supports the arts in the South East. Benefits include:
- Dedicated Member Contact.
- Priority booking on selected shows.
- Two complimentary tickets per year (subject to selected shows only and availability).
- Members only promotional offers.
- Regular e-zine to keep you up to date on all the shows and exclusive news.
- Little surprises over the year.
- Exemption from the Facility Fee when booking tickets.
House Club Annual Membership is €75
The National Opera House is a registered charity. House Club Membership does not include events associated with Wexford Festival Opera.
For membership enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not give a gift of membership?
Membership makes a unique gift for arts lovers. It will give your loved one access to a wide variety of performances that cater for every taste.